We will do our best to reserve appointments around your schedule. However, please consider that the younger the child or the more anxiety they have about coming in, the earlier in the day they should be seen. This way, they will be well-rested from a good night's sleep and more likely to cooperate during their visit.
Your appointment is reserved just for you. We respect your time and will make every effort to stay on schedule. However, we can only give you as much time as you give us to treat your child. If for some reason you will be late or unable to make your scheduled appointment, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know.
Treatment visits (fillings, crowns, extractions, etc.) will be scheduled in the mornings when children are well-rested and more likely to cooperate. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we may need to reschedule. If your child is sick leading up to a scheduled treatment visit, please call us to see if your appointment should be rescheduled.
If an emergency or schedule conflict arises and you must reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours before your child’s appointment. This will allow us to offer this appointment time to one of our other families waiting to receive care in our office.
Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
A $50.00 fee will be charged for broken appointments with less than 24 hours notice.
- Payment is required in full at each appointment as services are rendered. We will make every effort to create an affordable treatment plan while addressing all of your child’s dental needs.
- If you have insurance, you will need to make an estimated payment for the portion not covered by your dental plan.
- We accept payment in the form of: cash, personal checks, most major credit & debit cards, and CareCredit.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- The parent who brings the child to the appointment is responsible for any payments due that day.
- Please contact us to find out which dental plans we work with. We do not accept any dental HMO's, Medi-Cal, or Denti-Cal.
- Your estimated patient portion is due at the time of service.
- If we have all necessary insurance information on file, we are happy to file the claim for you as a courtesy.
- Submitted claims that have not been processed and paid by your insurance company within 45 days from the date of services will become your financial responsibility.
- Please remember that it is also your responsibility to be familiar with the details of your coverage.
- Please update us in any changes to your insurance policy, contact information, or your employment.